Розваги
🇺🇸 США
‘Married At First Sight UK’ Rape Allegations “Very Serious,” Says Ex-Channel 4 CEO
The former CEO of Channel 4 has expressed concern about the rape allegations made by two women who participated in Married at First Sight UK (MAFS).
Alex Mahon was in charge of Channel 4 during the period when the MAFS allegations originated. She said the matter was “very serious and concerning,” adding that it was right that Channel 4 had launched reviews into the allegations, which were revealed in a BBC Panorama documentary.
Mahon was speaking in UK Parliament on Tuesday, giving evidence to the Culture, Media and Sport Committee about the future of the BBC. She left Channel 4 last year to become the CEO of Superstruct Entertainment, a festival and live entertainment group.
Related Stories
News
Channel 4 Launches Investigation Into Rape Allegations On 'Married At First Sight UK'
Джерело
Читати оригінал
Поділитися
Схожі новини
Emily Ferris: Russia's Extraordinary Route to North Korea Shows the Limits of Moscow's Arctic Shipping Dreams
The Moscow Times
·
Розваги
Hayden Panettiere Details Milo Ventimiglia Relationship, Her Mother’s Controlling Nature, Depression and Domestic Abuse in ‘This Is Me’ Memoir
Variety
·
Розваги
Tony Nominees Answer One Question: What Would They Bring to Broadway With No Budget Limits? Here Are the Answers
Variety
·
Розваги
‘The Housemaid’ Franchise Expands With Stage Show After Hit Sydney Sweeney Movie
Variety
·