Розваги
🇺🇸 США
Channel 4 Chief Denies Reports That ‘Married at First Sight U.K.’ Has Been Canceled Following Sexual Assault Allegations
May 20, 2026 4:29am PT
Channel 4 Chief Denies Reports That ‘Married at First Sight U.K.’ Has Been Canceled Following Sexual Assault Allegations
Courtesy Channel 4
Plus Icon
Leo Barraclough
International Features Editor
LeoBarraclough See All
Channel 4’s recently appointed CEO Priya Dogra gave an update on the scandal surrounding the British version of hit reality show “Married at First Sight” – also known as “MAFS UK” – on Wednesday, but denied reports that the show had been canceled.
In the series, single people – matched by “experts” – “marry” strangers who they meet for the first time on their wedding day. They then live together. It is produced for Channel 4 by independent production company CPL.
Related Stories
Pedro Almodóvar Says 'Europe Must Never Be Subjected to Trump' and Wears 'Free Palestine' Pin at Cannes Press Conference
Джерело
Читати оригінал
Поділитися
Схожі новини
Розваги
Japanese garden designer wins silver-gilt medal at British flower show
Japan Times
·
Розваги
James Ellroy Says You Have the Hollywood Blacklist All Wrong
Hollywood Reporter
·
Розваги
Charter CFO Unpacks Its $34.5 Billion Cox Megadeal
Hollywood Reporter
·
Розваги
“A Woman Is Literally Eating My Face”: Glen Powell, Harrison Ford and Riz Ahmed on the Comedy Actors Roundtable
Hollywood Reporter
·